PRIORITY PICC Solutions, LLC is an independent PICC line service that provides certified nurse specialists to insert peripherally inserted central catheter (PICC)/Mid-line catheter at the bedside using Doppler ultrasound and Modified seldinger Technique (MST), Tip Verification and Tip Confirmation tools in adults in all healthcare settings. Each provider is hand-picked and demonstrates the highest level of skill in the arena of PICC placement and Central Vascular Catheter (CVC) management.
Priority PICC Solutions, LLC is dedicated to improve PICC line standards in a cost effective manner, by reducing catheter related blood stream infections (CRBSIs) and reducing PICC line complications. We provide central line educational classes and support for nursing staff, in order for staff to be able to maintain and manage PICC and Mid-line catheters. The focus of our nurses is to provide superior PICC line service and management
Mary Santiago: Co-owner and CEO of Priority PICC Solutions
(2008 to present) CRNI and VA-BC certified
- Over 31 years of nursing experience working in varied areas of critical care nursing and vascular access nursing since 2001.
- Member Illinois Vascular Access Network (IVAN), elected to the position of Secretary for the board of IVAN 2010-2012.
- Developed numerous professional, educational presentations on the subject of vascular access.
Julio Santiago: RN, MSN, CCRN, CCRN, Co-owner and COO of Priority PICC Solutions (2008 to present)
- Over 27 years of nursing experience working in varied areas of nursing and currently as a Nursing Professor at a local community college since 2010.
- Member of the Illinois board of Nursing 2005 to 2015. Chairperson 2008 to 2014.
- NCSBN Board of director September 2009 – 2012. Helping set policy to help establish guidelines for practice, licensure, discipline, and nursing education.
The Building Blocks of Priority PICC Solution
- Quality Service for Vascular Access
- Flexibility in services provided
- Low Cost solutions for healthcare facilitates PICC line needs
- Professional Staff
- Prevention of catheter related bloodstream infections
- Increase patient satisfaction
- Tailor-made contracts to meet the ever-changing needs of healthcare facilities
Please feel free to browse our website.You will find that we are the solution to your vascular access needs!