Priority PICC Solutions, LLC is a Nurse Staffing Agency that provides certified vascular access nurse specialists to insert peripherally inserted central catheter (PICC)/Mid-line catheter at the bedside using Doppler ultrasound and Modified seldinger Technique (MST), Tip Verification and Tip Confirmation tools in adults in all healthcare settings. Each provider is hand-picked and demonstrates the highest level of skill in the arena of PICC placement and Central Vascular Catheter (CVC) management.
Priority PICC Solutions, LLC is dedicated to improving PICC line standards in a cost-effective manner, by reducing eliminating catheter related blood stream infections (CRBSIs) and reducing PICC line complications. Our agency provides nurse staffing options to meet your facility needs from full time coverage days and evenings 7 days per week/365 days per year, supplemental coverage during evening and weekends when your staff is not available, to “as needed basis” when emergencies arise, and you need help with PICC Service coverage. We provide central line educational classes and support for nursing staff, for staff to be able to maintain and manage PICC and Mid-line catheters. The focus of our service and nurses is to provide superior PICC line service and management.
Mary Santiago: Co-owner and CEO of Priority PICC Solutions
(2008 to present) CRNI and VA-BC certified
- Over 31 years of nursing experience working in varied areas of critical care nursing and vascular access nursing since 2001.
- Member Illinois Vascular Access Network (IVAN), elected to the position of Secretary for the board of IVAN 2010-2012.
- Developed numerous professional, educational presentations on the subject of vascular access.
Dr. Julio Santiago:: DNP, RN, CCRN, VA-BC / Priority PICC Solutions Co-owner/COO
- Over 31 years of nursing experience working in varied areas of nursing and currently as a Nursing Professor.
- Member of the Illinois board of Nursing 2005 to 2015. Chairperson 2008 to 2014. Helping set policy to help establish guidelines for practice, ensure patient safety, licensure, discipline, and nursing education in Illinois.
- NCSBN Board of director September 2009 – 2012. Helping set policy to help establish guidelines for practice, ensure patient safety, licensure, discipline, and nursing education nationally.
The Building Blocks of Priority PICC Solution
- Provide cost effective outsource staffing solutions for facilities that want to establish a vascular access service or need to expand their vascular access service
- Professional Quality Service for Vascular Access
- Flexibility in services provided
- Low-Cost solutions for healthcare facility PICC line needs
- Professional Nursing Staff that is certified
- Prevention of catheter related bloodstream infections
- Increase patient and staff satisfaction
- Tailor-made contracts to meet the ever-changing needs of healthcare facilities
Please feel free to browse our website.You will find that we are the solution to your vascular access needs!