Co-owner and CEO of Priority PICC Solutions (2008 to present) CRNI and VA-BC certified
- Over 31 years of nursing experience working in varied areas of critical care nursing and vascular access nursing since 2001.
- Member Illinois Vascular Access Network (IVAN), elected to the position of Secretary for the board of IVAN 2010-2012.
- Developed numerous professional, educational presentations on the subject of vascular access.
RN, MSN, CCRN, CCRN, Co-owner and COO of Priority PICC Solutions (2008 to present)
- Over 26 years of nursing experience working in varied areas of nursing and currently as a Nursing Professor at a local community college since 2010.
- Member of the Illinois board of Nursing 2005 to 2015. Chairperson 2008 to 2014.
- NCSBN Board of director September 2009 – 2012. Helping set policy to help establish guidelines for practice, licensure, discipline, and nursing education.